This home is ideally located on a large block in close proximity to the park entrance and a short stroll to the club house & facilities.
The home features an entrance porch with a pleasant outlook across gardens to the lake as well as lake views from your kitchen window.
Immaculately presented, there is nothing to do but to move in.
- Open plan living/dining area with light timber-effect vinyl plank flooring, split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
- The tiled kitchen has plenty of cupboard/storage space with rounded edge, grey mottled effect laminate bench-tops and matching light grey coloured panel doors. The kitchen is complemented with a double stainless steel sink, tiled splash-backs and a free-standing upright stove.
- Two carpeted bedrooms have built in robes and ceiling fans, master robe has mirrored wardrobe doors
- The recently renovated bathroom has a large fully tiled modern shower & fittings, a stylish vanity with overhead mirror and a separate toilet as well as a separate internal laundry
- The carport adjoining the home has been partitioned to provide space for one vehicle and also an outside entertaining area. Plus, there is ramp access from the carport to the home. At the rear of the home is a small, tiled courtyard that is fenced and gated. Adjacent to the carport is a pebbled garden with a perimeter flower bed.
- An energy efficient home with a 2kw Solar System
- Extras include remote control garage door and garden shed
The prestigious ‘Pet Friendly’ Noble Lakeside Park spans over 25 acres and its amenities include swimming pools, a fully licensed Lakeside Club Community Centre, landscaped gardens, bowling green, sports centre, arts & crafts centre with workshop, storage facilities and tennis court.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Advertised price $335,000