Ideally situated in a fantastic position! This home is conveniently located across the street from the swimming pool, bowling green & visitor car parking.
This lovely 2 bedroom home features a charming front entrance porch with canvas awnings, a good spot to relax with a cup of coffee, read a book and enjoy the lovely breezes. There is also a private, paved courtyard that is fenced and decked with a shade sail and is accessible via a glass sliding door from your second bedroom, making this an ideal home for your 4-legged companion.
- Entry is via your entrance porch into a spacious open plan living dining area with a Panasonic reverse cycle air-conditioner and ceiling fan. The living areas, kitchen and hallway are all tiled for that cohesive feel throughout the home.
- The kitchen is complemented with a new built-in fan forced oven/grill and a ceramic cooktop, tiled splash-backs and a double sink. There is ample storage including a corner pantry, good bench space and a breakfast bar.
- Two good sized carpeted bedrooms feature built in robes and ceiling fans as well as access from the second bedroom to your back courtyard, making this an ideal garden retreat.
- Tiled bathroom comprises of a shower, good sized vanity unit with large overhead mirror and a separate toilet.
- Adjoining the home is a carport with space for one vehicle and the laundry is located in an external building at the rear of the carport.
- Energy efficient home with roof insulation, solar hot water service and a 1.5Kw solar system.
The prestigious ‘Pet Friendly’ Noble Lakeside Park spans over 25 acres and its amenities include swimming pools, a fully licensed Lakeside Club Community Centre, landscaped gardens, bowling green, sports centre, arts & crafts centre with workshop, storage facilities and tennis court.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Advertised price $325,000