The home is located on the village perimeter on one of the largest sites and consists of a caravan with a fixed rigid annex and back patio area. The home was recently impacted by a major flood event which hit the local area and devastated many homes. We believe that the home is repairable but requires major renovations and repairs.
You can acquire this very affordable home and embark upon a major renovation or demolish the existing structure and install a brand-new home subject to council regulations and approval.
The home has already been partly gutted. Walls & floors have water damage as well as the electrical wiring & gas connections. All off the above would necessitate a professional assessment as water partly inundated the home.
- Entrance is via glass sliding door into the open plan living/dining area with split system air conditioner
- Original kitchen with updated benchtops, Chef gas stove & ample storage cabinets
- One bedroom with built in robe and split system air conditioner
- The bathroom was recently renovated and includes laundry facilities
- Adjoining the home is a carport suitable for 2 vehicles
- Energy efficient home with a 5kw Solar system
Ingenia Lifestyle Kingscliff is an over 50’s residential park. The park is set amongst 10 acres of landscaped gardens and is ideally located to enjoy everything the Gold Coast, Tweed Valley and Tweed Coast have to offer.
Pet friendly subject to park management approval.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Advertised price $68,000