Flood affected 1-bedroom home requiring major renovations & repairs.
The home is located on the village perimeter and was recently impacted by a major flood event which hit the local area and devastated many homes. We believe that the home is repairable but requires major renovations and repairs.
You can acquire this very affordable home and embark upon a major renovation or demolish the existing structure and install a brand-new relocatable home subject to council regulations and approval.
- The home consists of a caravan with a fixed rigid annex. The home has a new gas stove, air conditioner and new vinyl flooring in the living area and kitchen. There is some damage to the kitchen cabinetry and the bathroom vanity is water damaged and requires replacement.
- A front porch leads into the living/dining area with an adjoining kitchen
- There is one bedroom with direct access to the adjacent bathroom.
- At the rear of the home there is a large, covered timber deck that makes an ideal outside entertaining area.
- Adjoining the home is a single carport, open parking space and an external laundry.
Ingenia Lifestyle Kingscliff is an over 50’s residential park. The park is set amongst 10 acres of landscaped gardens and is ideally located to enjoy everything the Gold Coast, Tweed Valley and Tweed Coast have to offer.
Pet friendly subject to park management approval.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.