Fantastic opportunity to purchase a very appealing renovated two-bedroom home in a good location on the village perimeter, just metres from the Tweed River.
If you love indoor/outdoor living, then this home offers you the best of both worlds. Step inside and you are drawn to the delightful outdoor living area at the back of the home just waiting for new owners. The contemporary modern kitchen is a delight to cook and entertain in and offers flexible options to include a home office.
- Entrance is via a glass sliding door from your front patio into the 1st tiled lounge area with a 2nd living/dining area at the rear of the home. This outdoor living area features bistro blinds and timber floors with access to the carport.
- The renovated kitchen has a gas stove, fan forced oven plenty of storage/cupboard space with timber laminate benchtops and white panel doors. The kitchen is complemented with tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and a range hood.
- Two carpeted bedrooms, both with wardrobes, main bedroom adjoins the bathroom.
- The fully renovated bathroom is tiled floor to ceiling and comprises of a shower recess, stylish vanity and toilet.
- Adjoining garden shed and carport that is suitable for 2 small vehicles
The Colonial Tweed Holiday and Home Park is located on the banks of the picturesque Tweed River. The park is perfectly located to enjoy the excitement of the Gold Coast to the north, with its many theme parks and, to the south, the ever popular Byron Bay. In the immediate vicinity, one may enjoy a wonderful array of restaurants, sporting clubs, entertainment venues, beaches and golf courses.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.