Should you be looking for a project and hoping to acquire a very affordable 1-bedroom home in a desirable residential park, then look no further!
Bring along your imagination, renovating or redecorating skills and by adding your own finishing touches you can create a charming home ready for you to enjoy your new relaxed lifestyle from your covered outdoor deck.
- Entrance is via a glass sliding door from your front porch into the generous size living area that connects to the outside deck and your backyard.
- Original kitchen with an upright gas stove and storage cabinets as well as stainless steel sink, tiled splashback and an adjoining dining area.
- One bedroom with a built-in wardrobe.
- Compact bathroom with shower, vanity & toilet.
- Carport is suitable for 1 vehicle and there is a garden shed at the rear of the property.
The Colonial Tweed Holiday and Home Park is located on the banks of the picturesque Tweed River. The park is perfectly located to enjoy the excitement of the Gold Coast to the north, with its many theme parks and, to the south, the ever-popular Byron Bay. In the immediate vicinity, one may enjoy a wonderful array of restaurants, sporting clubs, entertainment venues, beaches and golf courses.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.