Rarely available a two bedroom home ideally situated on the village perimeter with water views from your front courtyard and within walking distance to the river.
Fully renovated throughout and featuring a generous outdoor covered patio area, ideal for entertaining family & friends. Nothing left to do but move in, relax and enjoy your new lifestyle.
- Open plan tiled lounge dining area that is light & bright with raked ceilings and good size windows to catch the bay breezes.
- Modern renovated kitchen with gas cooktop and oven. Kitchen drawers offer ample storage as well as generous bench space.
- 2 bedrooms, master with built in robe & glass sliding door leading out onto the patio area.
- The renovated bathroom comprises of a floor to ceiling tiled shower, stylish vanity and toilet.
- The home features storage for 1 car in the carport and has a workshop with power at the rear of the garden.
- Extras include security screens, downlights and tiled throughout to give the home a cohesive feel.
The Colonial Tweed Holiday and Home Park is located on the banks of the picturesque Tweed River. The park is perfectly located to enjoy the excitement of the Gold Coast to the north, with its many theme parks and, to the south, the ever popular Byron Bay. In the immediate vicinity, one may enjoy a wonderful array of restaurants, sporting clubs, entertainment venues, beaches and golf courses.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.