Looking for an affordable 2 bedroom home, partly refurbished that is ready to move into, then this is a must to inspect.
This charming home was one of the houses impacted by the 2022 flood event in the local area. Since then, the home has been partly refurbished including a new gas stove, gas hot water service and a solar powered air conditioner. The home features a front entrance porch as well as a lovely back verandah to relax and enjoy your new lifestyle.
- Open plan lounge/dining area in a neutral décor that would suit any lifestyle; features include raked ceilings, vinyl timber planked flooring and a new split system air conditioner.
- The white kitchen cabinets offer ample storage and are complemented with a new gas fan forced stove.
- There are 2 bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes; 2nd bedroom has access to the back verandah.
- The bathroom includes a glassed-in shower, stylish vanity, toilet & laundry facilities.
- Adjoining the home is a carport with good headroom that could accommodate 2 small vehicles.
Chinderah Lakes is located on the coast, adjacent to the Tweed River which is popular for fishing and boating. The area is also known for its beaches and golf course. Nearby for your convenience are clubs, public transport access, pathways that connect to local parks and the river for leisurely strolls.
The park is ideal for those who are looking for a relaxed lifestyle in a “Pet friendly” park.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.