Newly repainted 3 bedroom home with an added bonus of a very large block featuring a side yard with room for caravan beside the home.
Burleigh Town Village, an Over 50’s Pet friendly Residential Park
This large home features a welcoming front entrance deck for that early morning coffee and offers a keen gardener the opportunity to utilise the generous side yard to create a lovely garden retreat. Alternatively, the space could be home for your caravan or boat.
- Step into the good size carpeted lounge area with the adjoining dining space and kitchen. The area is serviced by a large split system air conditioner & ceiling fan.
- The original kitchen would benefit from some renovations but is comfortable to live in whilst deciding on a new design or layout to suit new owner’s needs.
- Three carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans; master bedroom has its own air conditioner.
- The large bathroom features a bath, glassed in shower with vanity as well as a separate toilet.
- The internal laundry offers some storage and access to the carport and back garden.
- Adjoining carport is suitable for 2 vehicle and the property has a private backyard that includes a large, powered shed/workshop.
Situated just minutes from Burleigh Heads beaches & shopping centres the Pet friendly over 50’s village is centrally located with public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, bowling green, modern club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.