Delightful well maintained three bedroom home in sought after area of the village close to all amenities including the community centre.
Rarely available in this configuration you will find a three bedroom home featuring a delightful front verandah overlooking the established easy care garden. This immaculate well-maintained home offers new owners the opportunity to relax and enjoy their new lifestyle as there is nothing left to do. The outside entertainment area as well as the front verandah offer a great place to entertain family & friends.
- A comfortable open plan living/dining area with easy care flooring and air conditioning adjoins the front verandah; ideal for indoor/outdoor living and enjoying the cool summer breezes and that early morning coffee.
- The renovated tiled kitchen features stone bench tops, large drawers for easy storage and access & is complemented with a dishwasher, generous size pantry and modern oven with ceramic cooktop.
- Two good sized bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans; 3rd bedroom has its own entrance – an ideal room for guests or use as a fabulous study/craft room.
- The renovated bathroom consists of a large walk-in shower with sliding door, modern vanity and toilet. There is a separate internal laundry.
- Adjoining carport is suitable for 1 vehicle and the property has a private paved backyard that includes a large, powered shed/workshop.
Situated just minutes from Burleigh Heads beaches & shopping centres the Pet friendly over 50’s village is centrally located with public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, bowling green, modern club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.