Immaculately presented two-bedroom home, located on the village perimeter in a thriving over 50’s community.
Nestled in this fabulous location is a charming home with two bedrooms and a study area that would be ideal as a craft room or a home office. This home is located just a short stroll to the modern community centre as well as the swimming pool, perfect for those warm summer days. A low maintenance grassed back yard, covered back patio area as well as a front verandah complete the picture for a relaxed new lifestyle.
- Open plan carpeted living/dining area that adjoins the good size front entrance verandah, ideal for indoor/outdoor living and enjoying the cool summer breezes.
- Original kitchen with ample storage cabinets including a corner pantry, electric upright stove, generous bench space as well as a breakfast bar.
- Two good sized carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans; 2nd bedroom has sliding door access to the back garden and patio.
- The bathroom consists of a glassed-in shower recess, stylish vanity and separate toilet.
- Internal laundry with storage offers access to the carport and backyard
- Adjoining the home is a fabulous size carport that accommodates 2 vehicles
- Low maintenance grassed backyard that is mowed for you and offers the keen gardner with a green thumb the opportunity to create a fantastic garden retreat.
Situated just minutes from Burleigh Heads beaches & shopping centres the Pet friendly over 50’s village is centrally located with public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, bowling green, modern club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.