Welcome to paradise – your dream lake front home awaits.
Amazing opportunity to purchase a well-presented lake front home, nestled in a unique position offering you a private retreat from the world.
Showcasing a bright light filled sunroom/conservatory with fantastic uninterrupted views across the lake, this delightful 2nd living area is great for relaxing, entertaining family & friends or just taking in the view. If you love a tranquil atmosphere and stunning water views, then this could be the home you are looking for.
- Spacious open plan lounge dining area with access to the glassed-in sunroom, offers you stunning uninterrupted views from all your living areas. The home has vinyl timber planked flooring and a reverse cycle air conditioner in the living area for year-round comfort.
- The adjoining kitchen with magical lake views is in a neutral colour scheme and includes a ceramic cooktop, Westinghouse oven and ample storage cabinets including a corner pantry as well as a breakfast bar.
- There are two good size carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans & air conditioner in the master.
- Original bathroom is in good condition with a glassed-in shower, generous size vanity with mirror and separate toilet.
- Adjoining the home is a carport suitable for 1 vehicle with an external laundry towards the rear as well as a small fenced in courtyard.
This energy efficient home features a 3Kw solar system
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful, and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.