Unique contemporary home offers something very special for buyers and is the perfect escape from your everyday life.
If you love a tranquil atmosphere with park and water views from all your living areas including the kitchen, then this could be the home you are looking for. A delightful inviting glassed-in sunroom adjoins the open deck area and is a special place to relax, entertain and enjoy a glass of wine or a cup of tea or coffee. Located on the village perimeter this property has everything you could possibly wish for including 3 bedrooms and 2 full size bathrooms.
- Located towards the back of the home you will find a generous size open plan tiled living/dining area with ceiling fan & reverse cycle air conditioner and access to the sunroom and deck area.
- The remodelled kitchen features large soft touch drawers for easy access storage and is complemented with fan forced oven, ceramic cooktop, and Fisher & Paykel dishwasher as well as ample bench space, a corner pantry and breakfast bar.
- Three carpeted bedrooms; master with air conditioning and featuring a generous size walk-in robe that leads to a full size ensuite bathroom with a separate bath & shower. Both the 2nd & 3rd bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- The main bathroom includes a glassed-in shower, good size vanity and toilet. There is a separate internal laundry with storage and access to the carport.
- Adjacent to the home is a carport suitable for 2 vehicles and there is a good size storage/workshed with power at the back.
- Energy efficient home with a 5kw solar system.
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.