Modern contemporary home featuring 3 bedrooms plus screened in sunroom with an extensive rural outlook. An absolute delight to inspect.
Located on the village perimeter this home has everything you could possibly wish for. Fully updated with all modern fixtures and fittings, easy care tiled floors in all living areas, good size linen cupboard and a spacious fully screened in sunroom running the width of the home. An ideal spot to entertain family and friends or enjoy that early morning coffee.
- The home features an open plan tiled living/dining area with a separate entryway, ceiling fans and a split system air conditioner.
- Adjacent to the entry you will discover a substantial linen/storage cupboard. Fantastic size to accommodate hobby supplies as well as your linen.
- Renovated kitchen, a dream to cook in with all updated appliances including dishwasher, fan forced oven and ceramic cooktop. Fabulous storage including soft touch drawers, corner pantry and good bench space.
- Three carpeted bedrooms, master featuring a generous size walk-in robe as well as ceiling fan and air conditioner. The other 2 bedrooms have a built-in robes & ceiling fans.
- Modernised bathroom with floor to ceiling tiled walk-in shower, good sized vanity and a separate adjoining toilet.
- Adjacent to the home is a carport suitable for 2 vehicles as well as a good size external laundry at the rear.
- This energy efficient home features skylights in the bathroom & toilet to take advantage of the natural light as well as a 5kw solar system and a solar hot water system.
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.