Neat & tidy two bedroom home that is well priced and situated in a peaceful location ready for you to move in and add your own touches.
A generous size screened sunroom runs along the back of the home and offers you a place to relax or entertain family and friends. By adding some greenery and outdoor furniture you can create an alfresco living area with easy access to the home.
- Open plan carpeted living area with a separate entryway, ceiling fan & split system air conditioner.
- Substantial storage/linen cupboard that would easily accommodate hobby supplies as well as your linen.
- Original kitchen in good condition with updated fan forced oven, electric cooktop, ample storage cabinets including a corner pantry and a breakfast bar.
- Two generous sized carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans; master features large walk-in robe & 2nd bedroom includes built-in robe.
- A good size bathroom compromises of glass enclosed shower, vanity with large mirror above, skylight and a separate toilet.
- Adjoining the home is a carport with an external laundry at the back as well as extra storage area.
- Energy efficient home with a 2Kw solar system as well as solar hot water
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.