An inviting affordable 2 bedroom home located in a quiet street waiting for new owners to redecorate, add their own touches and create a charming haven.
This delightful home offers you a good size garden with mature plants and an inviting covered rear patio where you can relax, entertain or just enjoy the outdoors. There are 2 generous bedrooms and a nice open plan living/dining area ready to be modernised and redecorated to suit your new lifestyle.
- Good size carpeted lounge area with adjoining dining room serviced by a near new split system air conditioner.
- Original kitchen with ample storage including a corner pantry and a breakfast bar as well as a Chef fan forced oven & ceramic cooktop.
- Two generous size carpeted bedrooms with ceiling fans; master features split system air conditioner & walk-in robe; 2nd bedroom includes built-in robe.
- A good size bathroom compromises of glass enclosed shower, vanity with large mirror above and a separate toilet.
- Adjoining the home is a carport with an external laundry at the back as well as extra storage area and a separate garden shed.
- Energy efficient home with a 2Kw solar system
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.