Golden opportunity to purchase an affordable 2 bedroom home ideally located in a rural setting with lovely walking tracks and a delightful outdoor patio & garden.
Like to entertain, then this home can offer you indoor/outdoor living with a glass sliding door leading you directly to the full width undercover courtyard area; perfect for barbecues or family get togethers or just simply a place for you to relax and enjoy.
- Open plan tiled lounge dining area with a separate entryway, ceiling fan & split system air conditioner.
- Substantial storage/linen cupboard that would easily accommodate hobby supplies as well as your linen.
- Original kitchen is in good condition with electric hotplates, Chef fan forced oven, ample storage cabinets & bench space including a breakfast bar.
- Two generous sized carpeted bedrooms with built- in robes and ceiling fans; main bedroom has split system air conditioner.
- The generous size bathroom compromises of glassed-in shower, vanity with large mirror and a separate toilet.
- Adjoining the home is a carport with an external laundry at the back.
- Energy efficient home featuring a large solar system with 20 panels
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.