Rare opportunity to purchase a renovated two bedroom home located in a pleasant rural setting, with the added bonus of a screened in sunroom.
Nestled in this peaceful location is a delightful welcoming home that is perfect for indoor/outdoor living with access from the dining room to the outdoor area and sunroom/patio. Create your own private retreat by bringing your favourite pot plants, statues & furniture, then relax and enjoy your new lifestyle.
Large open plan living/dining area featuring downlights, split system air conditioner and timber flooring that is carried throughout the home creating a lovely cohesive feel.
The recently repainted home includes a separate entry hallway with storage as well as modern new blinds & curtains to compliment the interior design.
- Remodelled & updated kitchen featuring a generous amount of storage cabinets and new benchtops as well as Euromaid built-in oven, ceramic cooktop and a Bosch dishwasher that makes cleaning up a breeze.
- Two spacious bedrooms with downlights, new curtains & modern outside awnings; master contains a fantastic extensive walk-in robe that is very impressive, 2nd bedroom has a large built-in robe.
- Renovated bathroom with large glassed-in shower, good size vanity and toilet.
- There is an external laundry with room for extra storage or workshop area.
- Adjoining the home is a carport with stencil-crete flooring that is suitable for 2 vehicles.
- This energy efficient home features a 2kw solar system and a solar hot water service.
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.