Spacious affordable two bedroom manufactured home in a pleasant rural setting, located close to the village community amenities and entrance.
Add your own personalised touches and make this house a home ready for the next chapter in your life. The paved courtyard is a blank canvas, just waiting for some inspiration, bring your outdoor setting, potted plants and convert this area into a lovely entertainment area.
- Spacious open plan carpeted lounge dining area featuring a separate entryway, split system air conditioner, downlights and ceiling fans.
- Original kitchen in good condition comprising off ample storage cabinets and bench space including a breakfast bar. Appliances include a fan forced oven, ceramic cooktop and a water filter.
- Located at the back of the home are two generous sized carpeted bedrooms with built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors & ceiling fans.
- The bathroom is a good size consisting of a shower, large vanity with mirror and a separate toilet.
- Adjacent to the entryway you will discover a substantial linen/storage cupboard. Fantastic size to accommodate any hobby supplies as well as your linen.
- Adjoining the home is a separate external laundry with extra storage and a tandem car carport
- Energy efficient home featuring a 5Kw Solar System and a solar hot water system
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.