Unique location featuring a wheelchair accessible home on a corner block in a tranquil village environment at an affordable price.
This home is in a fabulous location and within close proximity to the community centre, swimming pool, mailboxes and the village bus that runs every hour to the shopping centre. If you enjoy being part of a community, love to attend functions and activities then this home ticks all the boxes and is a must to inspect.
A delightful sunroom at the back of the home is a bonus and a blank canvas waiting to be converted into either a spacious 2nd living area or an extensive hobby/craft room. This room runs the full width of the home and provides ample opportunities to utilize its full potential to suit your lifestyle.
The front entrance verandah leads into a good size open plan lounge dining area with vinyl timber planked flooring as well as a split system air conditioner and new light fittings.
Contemporary renovated kitchen in a neutral white colour scheme features soft touch drawers for easy access, corner pantry and Caesar stone benchtops. Incorporated into the design is an under-bench fan forced oven and ceramic hotplates. Add your own personal decorating touches to create a kitchen style you love.
- Two generous sized carpeted bedrooms are situated towards the back of the home; master with an extensive walk-in-robe and the 2nd bedroom includes a built-in-wardrobe with mirrored doors.
- The bathroom compromises of a glassed-in shower, vanity with large mirror above and a toilet. Adjoining the bathroom is a 2nd separate guest toilet.
- The large internal laundry has extensive storage and access to the carport with a recently fitted top of the range security door.
- Adjoining the home is a carport featuring a new roller screen door that matches the verandah awning as well as a large storage shed which could be utilised as a small workshop.
- Energy efficient home with 4.5kw solar system and a solar hot water service.
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.