Welcome to your ideal 2 bedroom dream home nestled next to a beautiful open green space with no close neighbours on one side.
Like to entertain, then this home can offer you indoor/outdoor living with a glass sliding door leading you directly to the full width undercover courtyard area; perfect for barbecues or family get togethers or just simply a place for you to relax and enjoy your own spot in paradise. This home will not disappoint.
Spacious open plan living/ dining area with easy access to the delightful outdoor patio and garden area via a glass sliding door. The living area has a split system air conditioner, ceiling fan, modern downlights as well as timber laminate flooring which is carried throughout the home for a lovely warm welcoming feeling.
- Modern renovated kitchen features updated benchtops and cabinet doors and for the keen cook modern appliances with a built-in Bosh fan forced oven & Smeg ceramic cooktop. There is ample storage space including a corner pantry and breakfast bar .
- Two generous size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, ceiling fans, updated downlights and plantation shutters for that extra privacy on your bedroom windows.
- The bathroom rarely available in this configuration includes a full bath, separate shower, large vanity with mirror and a separate toilet.
- Inviting entry hallway offers fabulous storage cupboards for all your needs.
- The undercover carport is suitable for 2 vehicles and there is an external laundry.
- Energy efficient home with a 5Kw Solar System and heat pump hot water service.
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.