Immaculately presented two bedroom home that is well priced and ready for you to move in and add your own touches.
A screened light and airy sunroom runs along the back of the home and offers you a place to relax or entertain family and friends. Add some greenery, BBQ and outdoor setting and create your own retreat with easy access to the living areas of the home.
- Open plan carpeted lounge dining area with a separate entryway, ceiling fan & split system air conditioner.
- Substantial storage/linen cupboard that would easily accommodate hobby supplies as well as your linen.
- Original kitchen in very good condition with updated ceramic hotplates, ample storage cabinets including a corner pantry and a breakfast bar.
- Two generous sized carpeted bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans.
- A good size bathroom compromises of shower, vanity with large mirror above and a separate toilet.
- Adjoining the home is a carport with an external laundry at the back.
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.