Charming well-presented 2-bedroom home nestled in an ideal location, close to the community centre & swimming pool.
This home is perfect for indoor/outdoor living with an attractive generous size screened in sunroom that runs along the back of the home and offers you a place to relax or entertain family and friends. Add some finishing touches and enjoy your own private retreat.
- Generous size open plan carpeted living/dining area with split system air conditioner & decorative light fittings.
- The adjoining kitchen has plenty of storage including a corner pantry and 2 large pot drawers as well as a Chef fan forced oven, ceramic hotplates and a breakfast bar.
- Fabulous screened in sunroom that overlooks the established garden & could be utilized as a 2nd outdoor living area, hobby room or a lovely space to enjoy a coffee and relax.
- Two good size carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans; 2nd bedroom has access to the sunroom via glass sliding door.
- Generous size bathroom with glassed in shower, vanity and separate toilet.
- The internal laundry offers good storage and access to the sunny back courtyard.
- Adjoining the home is a carport suitable for 1 vehicle. At the back of the carport is a small bonus room that could be utilised as a home office, craft room, storage, or small workshop.
- Energy efficient home with 2kw solar system.
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.