Modern contemporary fully renovated 2 bedroom home situated on a corner block. An absolute delight to inspect.
Nothing left to do but to move in, relax and enjoy your new lifestyle. Fully renovated with all modern fixtures and fittings, easy care vinyl planked flooring throughout the home and a spacious enclosed sunroom accessible from your living area. An ideal spot to entertain family and friends or enjoy that early morning coffee.
- Open plan lounge dining area featuring a split system air conditioner, new ceiling fan & light fittings and direct access via a glass sliding door to the sunroom and back garden.
- The entry is separated by a half wall from the lounge and features a considerably large linen/storage cupboard. Fantastic size to accommodate any hobby supplies and memorabilia as well as your linen.
- Stunning kitchen fully renovated, a dream to cook in with all new appliances including Dishlex dishwasher, fan forced oven and gas cooktop. Fabulous storage including soft touch drawers, large pantry and marble laminate benchtops.
- Two generous size bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans and master has split system air conditioner.
- Fully tiled renovated bathroom with walk in shower recess and a stylish modern vanity and toilet. There is a 2nd separate guest toilet.
- The external laundry is generous in size and has extra room for storage or a work bench.
- Adjoining the home is a carport suitable for 2 cars, part of which is currently used as 2nd entertainment area. The block is fully fenced with a new Colourbond perimeter fence.
- Energy efficient home with new 5kw solar system & solar hot water service
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty
Sorry, no pets permitted
Advertised price $310,000