Rare opportunity to purchase an affordable two bedroom home located in a pleasant rural setting, with the added bonus of a screened in sunroom.
Bring along your imagination, renovating and redecorating ideas and design a home to suit your new lifestyle. The screened in sunroom and paved courtyard are a blank canvas, just waiting for some inspiration; bring your outdoor setting, potted plants and convert this area into a delightful relaxing space.
- The lounge area has a large separate entry way which has the potential to become part of a new generous size living room. The area is serviced by a split system air conditioner as well as ceiling fan.
- Original kitchen is in good condition with ceramic hotplates, built in oven, microwave space and a small dishwasher. There is ample storage cabinets and good bench space including a breakfast bar.
- Two bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans & main bedroom has sliding door access to the sunroom
- A good size bathroom compromises of a walk-in shower, vanity with large mirror above and a separate toilet.
- Adjoining the home is a carport with ramp access to the home and an external laundry at the back.
- Energy efficient home with solar panels and inverter.
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
Contact Mr. Property Services for more information.