Neat and tidy two-bedroom home that is well priced and ready for you to move in & add your own personal touches.
A screened sunroom with views to your own back garden that is accessible from the living area offers you a place to relax or entertain family and friends. Add a BBQ and outdoor setting and create your own entertainment area.
- Generous sized carpeted lounge with an adjoining dining area features stainless steel ceiling fan & split system air conditioner.
- Substantial storage/linen cupboard that would easily accommodate hobby supplies as well as your linen.
- Original kitchen in good condition with a fan forced oven, updated ceramic cooktop, ample storage cabinets including a corner pantry and a breakfast bar.
- Two generous sized carpeted bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans.
- A good size bathroom compromises of shower, vanity with large mirror above and a separate toilet.
- Adjoining the home is a carport with an external laundry at the back.
- This energy efficient home features a 1.5kw Solar System as well as a Solar Hot Water Service
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
Contact Mr. Property Services for more information.