Spacious well presented two-bedroom home featuring a unique alfresco deck and a low maintenance garden with space to entertain.
Located in a tranquil setting the home offers open plan living that connects to a screened sunroom with views to your own back garden, ready for you to enjoy. The inviting deck as well as the plantation shutters provide that relaxing holiday feeling.
- Generous size living/dining area that connects via a glass sliding door to the screened sunroom and is serviced by a split system air conditioner & new ceiling fan.
- There is a substantial linen/storage cupboard that would easily accommodate hobby supplies as well as your linen.
- The original kitchen is in good condition with a fan forced oven, updated ceramic cooktop, new rangehood, ample storage cabinets including a corner pantry and a breakfast bar.
- Two good sized carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- The original bathroom is in good condition and compromises of a glassed-in shower, vanity with large mirror above and a separate toilet.
- Adjoining the home is a carport suitable for 1 car with an external laundry at the rear that includes extra storage or a small workshop area.
- This energy efficient home features a near new 5.5Kw Solar System as well as a Solar Hot Water Service
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.