Rare opportunity to purchase an affordable two bedroom home located in a pleasant rural setting, with the added bonus of a screened in sunroom.
Add your own personalised touches and make this house a home ready for the next chapter in your life. The screened in sunroom and pebbled courtyard are a blank canvas, just waiting for some inspiration, bring your outdoor setting, potted plants and convert this area into a lovely entertainment area.
- Open plan carpeted lounge dining area with ceiling fan & split system air conditioner.
- Original kitchen in good condition with upright stove, ample storage cabinets including a corner pantry and a breakfast bar.
- Two generous sized carpeted bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans & both have air conditioning; 2nd bedroom has sliding door with access to the sunroom and backyard.
- A good size bathroom compromises of shower, vanity with large mirror above and a separate toilet.
- Adjoining the home is a gated carport with an external laundry at the back.
- Energy efficient home with a 5kw solar system.
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
Advertised price $275,000