Looking for something that is ready to move into, then this renovated 2-bedroom home could be for you.
This lovely home with raked ceilings has been fully renovated and refurbished after being impacted by last year’s flood event. New sub-floor, relined walls, new electrics & plumbing. There is vinyl timber planked flooring throughout the home, modern kitchen with new appliances as well as a refurbished bathroom.
A delightful fully fenced courtyard and a front verandah offers you a space to relax and enjoy the outdoors & a space to entertain.
- Open plan living/dining area with vinyl timber planked flooring & a new split system air conditioner.
- Adjacent is the light & bright kitchen with new white cabinets and bamboo benchtops complimented with a new gas Chef stove, large rangehood & a full size dishwasher.
- Two good sized bedrooms, both with new wardrobes
- Dual access bathroom with glassed in shower, new vanity & toilet as well as laundry facilities
- The home has a new gas hot water service and covered parking space for 1 vehicle plus an extra uncovered parking space.
Tweed Shores – A ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s residential park in the heart of Chinderah and close to the Tweed River. It is ideally located to enjoy everything the Gold Coast, Tweed Valley and Tweed Coast have to offer.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
This is a ‘Pet Friendly’ residential park.