Rare opportunity to purchase a large 2 bedroom home situated on a corner block with an extensive covered outdoor entertainment/living area.
Take advantage of the fully fenced backyard that connects to your entertainment area to create a beautiful indoor/outdoor space ready to entertain family & friends. The possibilities are endless in how you wish to utilise this home with an abundance of space to store a boat, trailer or small caravan. Another option is to create a fabulous hobby or workroom.
- Open plan living & dining area featuring vinyl timber planked flooring, split system air conditioner and access via a glass sliding door to the entertainment area.
- The original kitchen is in good condition with ample storage space and benchtops including a breakfast bar. The kitchen is complemented with an upright free-standing gas stove, tiled splashbacks and a stainless-steel sink.
- 2 generous sized bedrooms located at the back of the home have built in wardrobes & ceiling fans.
- The bathroom features a large walk-in shower, vanity with mirror and a separate toilet.
- There is a good size laundry with linen cupboard and access to the carport and back garden area.
- Two carports adjoin the home on either side with access to the backyard that includes a garden shed and water tank.
- Currently the home can accommodate 2 vehicles in one carport and the other carport with an insulated roof is being used as a large entertainment/living area. This has the potential to be utilised as another carport, thereby offering parking spaces for 4 vehicles in total. A great opportunity if you have a boat or small caravan that you wish to store on site.
- Energy efficient home with 6Kw solar system as well as roof insulation.
Situated just minutes from Tweed Heads/Coolangatta the ‘Pet Friendly’ over 50’s Lifestyle village is just a stroll to the Tweed River and there is public transport at the entrance to the park.
Village amenities include a swimming pool, club house, social club and library.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.