Well presented, modern two-bedroom relocatable home ideally located on the perimeter of the village.
Looking for something unique then this charming smaller home might just be it. The home features updated kitchen and bathroom and a rear patio for relaxing and catching the bay breezes
- Open plan lounge dining area with bamboo flooring, a split system air conditioner and a glass sliding door that leads out to the back patio
- Modern stylish kitchen with Fisher & Paykel single draw dishwasher, 2 ring gas cooktop and a convection microwave oven
- 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- The modern bathroom comprises of a shower cubicle, vanity unit and toilet
- There is space for 1 car and a garden shed at the side
The Colonial Tweed Holiday and Home Park is located on the banks of the picturesque Tweed River. The park is perfectly located to enjoy the excitement of the Gold Coast to the north, with its many theme parks and, to the south, the ever-popular Byron Bay. In the immediate vicinity, one may enjoy a wonderful array of restaurants, sporting clubs, entertainment venues, beaches and golf courses.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.