Two bedroom home waiting for your vision & inspiration to realize its full potential and again become a sanctuary for new owners in a quiet rural community.
This home is ready for the next chapter and would welcome owners who have some renovating & redecorating skills and can see the potential that the spacious outdoor patio and adjoining garden could offer in the way of indoor/outdoor living. The back garden is an amazing opportunity for a keen gardener to establish a vegetable patch or turn it into a low maintenance tropical world to compliment the entertainment area.
- Step into the carpeted living/dining area and imagine your eye being drawn to the inviting outdoor garden sanctuary.
- The original kitchen has a corner pantry, ample storage cabinets and is complimented with a cooktop and separate built-in oven. Utilize the existing kitchen window as a servery for BBQ’s and entertaining family & friends.
- Two good sized carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- The original bathroom compromises of a glassed-in shower, vanity with large mirror above and a separate toilet.
- Adjoining the home is a carport suitable for 1 vehicle with an external laundry at the rear that includes extra storage or a small workshop area.
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.