Immaculately presented two-bedroom home that is well priced and ready for you to move in and enjoy your new lifestyle.
A screened light and airy sunroom overlooking the low maintenance back garden runs along the back of the home and offers you a place to relax or entertain family & friends in comfort. The sunroom is fitted with automatic roller shutter blinds ensuring that this delightful space can be used all year round.
- Open plan carpeted lounge dining area with ceiling fan & split system air conditioner.
- The recently renovated kitchen features modern white kitchen cabinets including a corner pantry, soft touch drawers for easy access storage and is complemented with near new fan forced oven, ceramic cooktop as well as a full-size dishwasher.
- Two good sized carpeted bedrooms are located at the back of the home and have built- in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
- The bathroom is a generous size with a glassed-in shower, vanity with a large mirror above and a separate toilet.
- Adjoining the home is a carport suitable for 1 vehicle with an external laundry at the rear.
- Energy efficient home with a large solar system as well as solar hot water service.
Banksia Waters is set in 110 acres with its own lake stocked with fish and home to black swans and many other varieties of bird life. The landscaped gardens offer a tranquil lifestyle in a village community environment.
The village is perfect for the over 50’s who prefer to live in a secure, peaceful and relaxing environment and is positioned less than 10 minutes from the centre of Tweed Heads/ Coolangatta.
Retirement living at its best without the associated costs of exit fees and No stamp duty.
Sorry, no pets permitted.